Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Review: Cover Girl Last Blast






Cover Girl Lashblast Fusion

I started off with LashBlast Clump Crusher in the green tube and it lived up to it's name. It gave a dark coat of mascara clump free but nothing more. It's biggest con was the fall out i could see on my under eye are and cheeks! This product above Lashblast fusion promised full volume and no clumps... but really it was just the same as clump crusher in a purple tube. It was a terrible impulse purchase i used for two weeks before tossing in the garbage. I will never buy another lash blast product, i'll stick to Maybelline or L'Oreal mascaras. In college I used Maybelline Volum express until my eyes became sensitive but i loved that stuff. Full disclosure, i do have naturally curled lashes at aren't long but by no means are short. So i know the product I am looking for is different than for other women.

 Scent: No scent but don't forget to trash these if they change scent or consistency or about every 3-4 months. 


Texture: smooth, not build-able

Color: True Black

Use: I gave my lashes one coat and used this consistently for about two weeks

Repurchase: No, i think it purchased these products for at least $7-$8


No comments:

Post a Comment