Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Mascara Review






Bare Escentuals Lash Domination $18


I picked up Last Domination at a Bare Minerals Boutique while at the mall, i was a bit shocked that i was going to give up $18 dollars on a mascara but i was a Bare Minerals believer. I really did try to love and believe in this mascara but it was clumping my lashes together and i would have to use a lash comb to separate them. It did add volume by giving me about six clumps... I should have brought it back, i would be a lot less bitter. I recently moved on from Bare Minerals it seems that the brand changed, i was disappointed by their recent release of a liquid foundation and no longer matched my faithful shade of Golden Tan in the original formula. 

Scent: No scent, replace your mascara every 3-4 months

Texture: thick it clumped on the brush

Colorvery true black i don't believe this is offered in any other shade

Use: Apply one coat then decide if you may need anymore

Repurchase: Ha, no 

No comments:

Post a Comment