Sunday, August 10, 2014

Wayne Goss Mascara Tips put to the test

I have said before that I enjoy watching Wayne Goss makeup artist on youtube (Find him under the name gossmakeupartist and gossmakeupchat). This past week he posted a video about the top five mistakes we make when applying mascara, i didn't think he was going to have a tip that would help but I faithfully watch his videos.... I did pick up one great tip that saved my L'Oreal voluminous mascara from the trash bin on Saturday morning!

He said that when you pull the wand from the tube, you must wipe the bristles, and then wipe more even when you think you've done enough. His advice essentially said there is often too much mascara on the wand to apply to your lashes. I had kept this tube in hopes i would get a better result and i was surprised after wiping the wand the product did attach to my lashes better than any of my other attempts and i was able to build volume. At the end of a 9 hour work day my lashes still looked just as full as when i wear Maybelline Volum Express Colossal mascara.

Check out his video below. PS the tumbnail is scary but i hadn't noticed when i first watched. What mascara tips have helped you?


No comments:

Post a Comment